Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Happines progect Theme 'Work'

Objectives for March Include:

  1. Launch a Blog
  2. Enjoy the fun of failure
  3. Ask for help
  4. Work smart
  5. ENJOY NOW
For those of you who maybe wanted to get a head start. I launched my blog. I do not enjoy failure.... so this should be interesting. I am learning to ask for help..... but I have to admit it is totally against my nature. I prefer to do things my way or not at all. so yes, its a pride thing.
Work smart....... funny that this one should come up this month, I really have to decide what to do with my business....dissolve or take the next step. As for enjoy now, I love this challenge... I totally have the attitude of, When I get there I'll be happy, If We do this, when I weigh this then Ill be happy. You get the gist. What I will be doing is consciously looking for moments in the now that are special wonderful and ingrain them in my memory. I don't want to look back on ifs,whens, and thens. I know by doing this I won't.

2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful, Hilaree! :) I look forward to getting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're off to a great start. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete