Wednesday, March 9, 2011

To all you Beautiful Women




As I have had the special privilege of being on the Relief society committee I have had lots of opportunities to serve. One of the most recent opportunities required that I make a short film of relief society around the world. The link that I posted above is not my work, but I did pattern mine after it. I wanted to share this particular one because this whole project got the wheels rolling in my head.


Women are beautiful by their very nature. We naturally are nurturing, loving and caring. We love to be needed. I thought this fascinating as Heavenly Father has instilled all of these qualities in women that He would also organize a society in which to grow and develop in so many other ways. I have always loved to be around women who are uplifting; it feeds my energy and soul. It is also interesting that if that same group of women choose to focus on, or spew negative things how the spirit or energy changes in the room. I continue to marvel at our power to do good and I admire those who (even when it is hard) choose to be good, to be a beacon of light and continue anyway to choose to be a great reflection of our Father in Heaven.

I am thankful for the wonderful beautiful women around me, whether it be at the grocery store in line at check out; or my sweet and wonderful family and friends. Thank you for continuously showing me the beauty that you posses. Its better than spring time blossoms. I love you.


Hilaree

1 comment:

  1. That was beautiful and uplifting! Thanks for sharing it, Hilaree! Love you too! :)

    ReplyDelete