Saturday, April 2, 2011

April ' Happiness Project' the theme, LIGHTEN UP

It's APRIL!!!! SPRING IS IN THE AIR!!!! I Love this time of year everything smells so wonderful and the color is coming back to the sleepy grey world.

So, ready for the April Update? Welp, sorry, Im only going to give you the projects and then expound on them through out the month.

Here's the scoop-

* SING IN THE MORNING LA LA LA LA LA

*ACKNOWLEDGE THE REALITY OF PEOPLE'S FEELING'S (OOOOOHHHHH I HAVE LOTS TO SAY ON THIS ONE :D DON'T WORRY IT'S ALL GOOD STUFF )

* BE A TREASURE HOUSE OF HAPPY <------ (GOSH, I LOVE THIS WORD) MEMORIES!

* TAKE TIME FOR PROJECTS.

Ok, I really want to hear what ya'll have to say about this stuff.
You know I will have stuff to say.


Ok, start typing.

All my love,

Hil

1 comment:

  1. with your permission i will now allow myself to take time for projects (of the crafty nature) and not feel bad about it!! ehehe. sing in the morning! that's a good one! I WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY NOW. DO CONTINUE ON!
    p.s. i had suuch a good time learning from you the other night. you're a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete