Friday, February 25, 2011

"i una howd you"

Noa says the cutest things! I love that he has found his voice. His newest phrase is ," i una howd you" (i want to hold you)
Melts my heart every time. How do you say no to a kid that wants to hold you??

He also says, "i howd your han" and, "ina kiss" - he then runs as fast as he can to you and kisses whatever he can reach with his little lippies. On Jarom it's usually his knee , on myself its either my hand or hip.

Noa is now 2 and it feels like time has flown by! In the last 2 years I have watched a little person change and discover new things. I love that it reminds me that I am also a person changing and discovering, that we are never too old to change something and discover the treasures of life.

Back to Noa :)

Anyway, my dad told me that every stage of childhood is the cutest (notice he didn't say anything about the teenage years) when Noa was born. Kinda hard to comprehend when your holding a 7lb nothin' squishy baby in your arms. But, as always my daddy was right and every stage in Noa's short life has been the cutest!

Perfect person in my life to add to my happiness project.

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh my gosh! sooo cute. Noa is a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete